Huge RV parts & accessories store!
You have never seen so many RV parts and accessories in one place! And, Wow! Check out those low prices! Click to shop or browse!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Stealth camping in a small RV

Staying overnight in a parking lot or other location where you don't pay, and don't even identify yourself as a camper -- primarily because you will likely be kicked out if you do -- is a bit of an art. In this short video, learn how one woman picks her overnight spots and the techniques she employees to blend in for a undisturbed night's sleep.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Very clever ... I like the inverter too !

rvlovers10100 said...

I find that if I go in and ask management if I can spend a night, I usually get my request approved and have never been hassled. Sneaking in has usually led to a knock on my door. Courtesy and respect,I have found, goes a long ways in gaining favors!